Senior Software Engineer, Quality Assurance - Automation
Engineering | Bengaluru, Karnataka, India | Full Time
Tact.ai is on a mission to make enterprise software more human-friendly. Tact.ai puts sellers first with human-friendly CRM solutions that are frictionless, connected, and prescriptive. Powered by our patented Edge AI platform, Fortune 500 sales organizations -- including Honeywell, Cisco, and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world -- use Tact to change sales behavior and digitally transform how sellers work with customers every day to achieve new levels of productivity and collaboration. Founded by Chuck Ganapathi, who has built three generations of CRM products, Tact.ai Technologies, Inc. is a privately-held company backed by Accel Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Upfront Ventures, M12 (formerly Microsoft Ventures), Comcast Ventures, Honeywell Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and the Amazon Alexa Fund.
About The Opportunity
At Tact.ai, we build products that transform how users work by removing friction in their day-to-day lives. Instrumental in this goal of making software more human-friendly are Tact.ai Engineers. Do you relish the challenge of balancing user experience, technical details, optimization, security, and omnichannel and cross-platform extensibility? Are you obsessive about making the end-user experience better? Join the QA team at Tact.ai.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will be part of the QA team for Tact.ai, Bangalore. We are looking for QA engineers who are enthusiastic about learning and working with the latest technology. You will be responsible for the testing app. on various mobile & desktop platforms.
• Responsible for testing the product end to end.
• Execute and automate test cases, review test artifacts, and document defects.
• Identify software defects and verify bug fixes.
• Independently troubleshoot and reproduce issues, document results, determine root causes.
• Lead testing effort for complex features which includes designing test scenarios, creating test plans, implementing and executing test cases.
• Create well-written and comprehensive documentation.
• Proactively and effectively communicate at all levels, internally and externally.
What You Should Have
- 5 - 8 years’ experience in software QA testing
- Degree in Computer science or equivalent
- Should have Java coding experience (mandatory)
- Mobile testing experience in iOS/Android (mandatory)
- Experience with Cucumber, TestNG & Appium or Selenium frameworks (mandatory)
- Execute automated and manual test plans
- Test planning, test design, test execution, and experience in testing end to end solutions
- Experience including analysis of requirements and acceptance criteria; coordination with engineers, developers, and system architects
- Demonstrated ability to translate requirements/user stories into test cases
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Experience in Automation testing including Ad-hoc testing, Network, and memory among other core functionality tests
- Knowledge of CRM domain
- White Box tester
- Start-up experience
- Women candidates
- High growth professional environment
- Open & Flexible Work Culture
- Generous leave policy
- Insurance coverage
- Stock Options