Senior Software Engineer - Quality Assurance(Automation)
Engineering | Bengaluru, Karnataka, India | Full Time
Led by former Salesforce and Siebel executive Chuck Ganapathi, Tact.ai is on a mission to make enterprise software more human-friendly. Tact.ai is the world’s first mobile sales productivity suite. It combines Salesforce and everyday sales tools into one app that works both in an online and offline environment.
Tact’s device-native, conversational platform is used by Fortune 500 companies to transform the daily sales experience in the field and maximize the value of their CRM investment.Tact.ai brings together state of the art conversational AI built on a platform with a razor sharp focus on scalability and extensibility, tied together by a UX-first approach.
The India Center of Tact.ai was set up in July 2018, with a focus on bringing together engineering talent to take Tact.ai to the next level, in terms of features, capabilities and scale, while building up on the culture of inclusion that we have always prided itself upon.
Tact.ai is a funded startup with a world class product, team and a growing customer base. We are funded by Accel, Redpoint, Comcast, Amazon, Salesforce, Upfront & Microsoft Ventures.
About the opportunity:
At Tact.ai, we build products that transform how users work by removing friction in their day-to-day lives. Instrumental in this goal of making software more human-friendly are Tact.ai Engineers. Do you relish the challenge of balancing user experience, technical details, optimization, security and omni-channel and cross-platform extensibility? Are you obsessive about making the end user experience better? Join the QA team at Tact.ai, the only company backed by Amazon, Microsoft and Salesforce.com.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will be part of QA team for Tact.ai, Bangalore. We’re looking for an experienced Mobile Automation Engineer to make an immediate impact on our product team.
- Understand the existing manual test cases and be able to quickly translate them to automated test cases
- Work with the team to evaluate and recommend testing tools, be able to recommend automated testing solutions when needed
- Supporting manual functional testing such as creating and execution of test cases when required in project
- Designing automation framework in such a way that it increases and speeds up productivity
What You Should Have
- Should have minimum 5+ years of Java experience
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science
- Mobile testing experience in iOS/Android
- Experience with Cucumber, Appium, Test NG
- Experience with API Automation
- Should have built/worked on end to end framework
- Excellent analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of CRM domain.
- Start-up experience
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible work hours
- Sponsored lunch