Senior Desktop Engineer
Engineering | Bengaluru, Karnataka, India | Full Time
Led by former Salesforce and Siebel executive Chuck Ganapathi, Tact.ai is on a mission to make enterprise software more human-friendly. Tact.ai is the world’s first mobile sales productivity suite. It combines Salesforce and everyday sales tools into one app that works both in an online and offline environment.
Tact’s device-native, conversational platform is used by Fortune 500 companies to transform the daily sales experience in the field and maximize the value of their CRM investment.Tact.ai brings together state of the art conversational AI built on a platform with a razor sharp focus on scalability and extensibility, tied together by a UX-first approach.
The India Center of Tact.ai was set up in July 2018, with a focus on bringing together engineering talent to take Tact.ai to the next level, in terms of features, capabilities and scale, while building up on the culture of inclusion that we have always prided itself upon.
Tact.ai is a funded startup with a world class product, team and a growing customer base. We are funded by Accel, Redpoint, Comcast, Amazon, Salesforce, Upfront & Microsoft Ventures.
About the opportunity:
At Tact.ai, we build products that transform how users work by removing friction in their day-to-day lives. Instrumental in this goal of making software more human-friendly are Tact.ai Engineers. Do you relish the challenge of balancing user experience, technical details, optimization, security and omni-channel and cross-platform extensibility? Are you obsessive about making the end user experience better? Join the Desktop team at Tact.ai, the only company backed by Amazon, Microsoft and Salesforce.com.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Build user interfaces that are consistent, thrive under heavy customization that earn the trust of our customers through predictable, reliable & thoughtful interactions.
- Invent patterns and reusable components that our team can assemble to build powerful software workflows.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
What You Should Have :
- 8+ years of experience developing software products using .NET technologies
- Direct, hands-on experience of web and desktop based .NET development
- C# .Net, WPF
- Responsive design and Integration with RESTFul web services with Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline
- Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
- Sqlite or other relational database
- Start-up experience
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible work hours
- Sponsored lunch