Search Marketing Manager
Marketing | Bengaluru, Karnataka, India | Full Time
Tact.ai is looking for a seasoned performance marketing professional who is young-at-heart, knows the history of penguin and panda updates, passionate about building memorable digital experiences, believes in analytics, and can talk hours on Why Organic is the way forward!
- Own end-to-end SEM / Adwords and SEO for Tact.ai.
- Own everything from keyword research to adcopy / landing page optimization to Managing campaign budgets to maximizing SRLs (Sales Ready Leads)
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, competitor keywords, expansion, and optimization
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns across SEM / Google
- Own everything from keyword research to Organic strategy, on-page optimization to link building to maximizing organic SRLs (Sales Ready Leads)
- Loves Moz (possibly), Sees Rand Fishkin as a hero, can carve out content-led SEO strategy
- Track, report, analyze, and ACT on Organic and SEM analytics
- Analytics: Love, live breathe DATA, and has a data-driven mindset.
- Conversion optimization: Conduct A/B, Multivariate tests to Increase website signups and engagement
- Has extensive experience in using Keyword planner, SEM rush, Moz, Google Analytics, Kissmetrics, or other tools.
- Entrepreneurial and Out of box thinker with crazy ideas!
- 4-6 years of experience in search marketing (SEO & SEM) conversion optimization and analytics
- Education: Bachelor's / Masters’ degree in Business, or comparable education/experience (Preferred)
What can one expect?
- High growth professional environment + opportunity to experience exponential learning curve.
- Be part of a team that is working to create World’s first human friendly CRM company
- Open & Flexible Work Culture
- Generous leave policy
- Insurance coverage
- Stock Options
Note: This will be a remote role until office operations return to normal, post-COVID situation
Tact.ai is on a mission to make enterprise software more human-friendly. Tact.ai puts sellers first with human-friendly CRM solutions that are frictionless, connected and prescriptive. Powered by our patented Edge AI platform, Fortune 500 organizations -- including Honeywell, Cisco and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world -- use Tact to change sales behavior and digitally transform how sellers work with customers every day to achieve new levels of productivity and collaboration. Founded by Chuck Ganapathi, who has built three generations of CRM products, Tact.ai Technologies, Inc. is a privately held company backed by Accel Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Upfront Ventures, M12 (formerly Microsoft Ventures), Comcast Ventures, Honeywell Ventures, Salesforce Ventures and the Amazon Alexa Fund.