Prinicipal Desktop Engineer
Engineering | Bengaluru, Karnataka, India | Full Time
Tact.ai is on a mission to make enterprise software more human-friendly. Tact.ai puts sellers first with human-friendly CRM solutions that are frictionless, connected, and prescriptive. Powered by our patented Edge AI platform, Fortune 500 sales organizations -- including Honeywell, Cisco, and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world -- use Tact to change sales behavior and digitally transform how sellers work with customers every day to achieve new levels of productivity and collaboration.
Founded by Chuck Ganapathi, who has built three generations of CRM products, Tact.ai Technologies, Inc. is a privately-held company backed by Accel Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Upfront Ventures, M12 (formerly Microsoft Ventures), Comcast Ventures, Honeywell Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and the Amazon Alexa Fund.
About the opportunity:
At Tact.ai, we build products that transform how users work by removing friction in their day-to-day lives. Instrumental in this goal of making software more human-friendly are Tact.ai Engineers. Do you relish the challenge of balancing user experience, technical details, optimization, security and omni-channel and cross-platform extensibility? Are you obsessive about making the end user experience better? Join the Desktop team at Tact.ai, the only company backed by Amazon, Microsoft and Salesforce.com.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Build user interfaces that are consistent, thrive under heavy customization that earn the trust of our customers through predictable, reliable & thoughtful interactions.
- Invent patterns and reusable components that our team can assemble to build powerful software workflows.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
What You Should Have :
- 10+ years of experience developing software products using .NET technologies
- Direct, hands-on experience of web and desktop based .NET development
- C# .Net, WPF (mandatory)
- Responsive design and Integration with RESTFul web services with Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline
- Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
- Sqlite or other relational database
- Start-up experience
- High growth professional environment
- Open & Flexible Work Culture
- Generous leave policy
- Free lunch & snacks
- Insurance coverage
- Stock Options