Platform Engineering Lead
Engineering | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
EMPLOYER NAME: Tactile, Inc.
POSITION LOCATION: Redwood City, CA
POSITION AVAILABLE: Platform Engineering Lead
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field, plus 3 years of experience in the job offered or a related position
DESCRIPTION: Provide overall direction for technical architecture of Core & Assistive Intelligence Platform. Integrate the platform architecture with third-party systems like Salesforce, LinkedIn, Outlook, Gmail, etc. Research and prototype new technologies to see where/how they could benefit the business. Advocate for solution best practices. Manage a team of high performing individuals and help them deliver high quality software components on time. Supervise a Server Engineer, Software Engineer, and Sr. Software Engineer.
- Familiarity with monitoring and performance tuning applications in cloud
- Ability to design and build application and platform components
- Ability to deploy and scale applications in cloud using event-based architecture
- Ability to architect and develop highly available robust and scalable cloud platform APIs and services
- Knowledge of databases to store and analyze large dataset from diverse external data sources
- Knowledge of Java and object oriented design concepts
- Leading and collaborating with diverse geographically distributed team