Mobile Automation Engineer
Engineering | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Led by former Salesforce and Siebel executive Chuck Ganapathi, Tact.ai Technologies, Inc., is on a mission to make enterprise software more human-friendly. Tact.ai is the world’s first mobile sales productivity suite. It combines Salesforce and everyday sales tools into one app that works offline. Our device-native, conversational platform is used by Fortune 500 companies to transform the daily sales experience in the field and maximize the value of their CRM investment.
We’re looking for an experienced Mobile Automation Engineer to make an immediate impact on our product team. We are a well-funded, early stage startup with a world class product and team and a growing customer base. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Understanding the existing manual test cases and be able to quickly translate them to automate test cases.
- Researching and implementing best practices, new tools and technology to automate the test cases.
- Supporting manual functional testing such as creating and execution of test cases when required in project.
- Designing automation framework in such a way that it increases and speeds up productivity.
- Mobile testing experience in iOS/Android
- Experience in UI automation tools (e.g. UI Automator or Appium)
- Excellent analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science
- Broad and in-depth experience working with multiple QA tools and processes.
- Exposure to Ruby or Java
- Salesforce, Espresso, XCode
- Start-up experience
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents - majority are 100% Company paid!!
- Flexible work hours
- Subsidized lunch
- Ping pong
- Yoga classes
- Regular team events
- Stocked kitchen with endless espresso and chocolates!