Full Stack Engineer
Engineering | Bengaluru, Karnataka, India | Full Time
Led by former Salesforce and Siebel executive Chuck Ganapathi, Tact.ai is on a mission to make enterprise software more human-friendly. Tact.ai is the world’s first mobile sales productivity suite. It combines Salesforce and everyday sales tools into one app that works both in an online and offline environment.
Tact’s device-native, conversational platform is used by Fortune 500 companies to transform the daily sales experience in the field and maximize the value of their CRM investment.Tact.ai brings together state of the art conversational AI built on a platform with a razor sharp focus on scalability and extensibility, tied together by a UX-first approach.
The India Center of Tact.ai was set up in July 2018, with a focus on bringing together engineering talent to take Tact.ai to the next level, in terms of features, capabilities and scale, while building up on the culture of inclusion that we have always prided itself upon.
Tact.ai is a funded startup with a world class product, team and a growing customer base. We are funded by Accel, Redpoint, Comcast, Amazon, Salesforce, Upfront & Microsoft Ventures.
About the opportunity:
At Tact.ai, we build products that transform how users work by removing friction in their day-to-day lives. Instrumental in this goal of making software more human-friendly are Tact.ai Engineers. Do you relish the challenge of balancing user experience, technical details, optimization, security and omni-channel and cross-platform extensibility? Are you obsessive about making the end user experience better? Join the Front end team at Tact.ai, the only company backed by Amazon, Microsoft and Salesforce.com.
What you will be doing :
- Participate in creating a UI driven infrastructure for Tact.ai products
- Learn and apply new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns
- Contribute to end-to-end system architecture, primarily providing backend server support to front-end engineers and integrating with platform systems.
- Collaborate with UX team, product managers and other technical teams to create delightful user experience
- Collaborate with DevOps team to produce a deployment pipeline for web assets
- Take ownership of the development cycle -- socializing ideas and producing a high quality, unit tested, peer-reviewed end product
What you should have:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or similar field
- Experience in Java with experience building Web Servers, Rest API servers and internet security.
- 5+ years of experience developing UI for software products
- Solid understanding of Coding standards, OOP/OOD, design patterns
- Track record in large-scale software development
- Understanding of usability and interaction design
- Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible work hours
- Sponsored lunch