Customer Success Consultant
Customer Success | US, Remote | Full Time
Led by former Salesforce.com and Siebel executive, Chuck Ganapathi, Tact.ai is on a mission to make enterprise software more human-friendly. Tact.ai’s conversational AI sales platform is used by sales teams at Honeywell, Cisco Systems, Kelly Services and other Fortune 500 companies to drive revenue growth by eliminating friction in their daily sales workflow.
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA., Tact.ai Technologies, Inc. is a privately-held company backed by Accel Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Upfront Ventures, M12 (formerly Microsoft Ventures), Comcast Ventures, Salesforce Ventures and the Amazon Alexa Fund.
Tact.ai is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual to become part of our Go-To Market (GTM) team to assist with nurturing and managing customer relationships. As a member of the GTM team, you will be assigned a portfolio of accounts that you will be responsible for adoption, engagement, and customer advocacy to promote the Tact.ai suite of products. This role is remote based and all highly qualified candidates regardless of US geographic regions will be considered.
- Customer Onboarding: guiding customers through our onboarding framework with the primary goal of ROI achievement on our products. This may include business analysis, product training, change management planning, etc.
- Account Escalations: manage responses to any critical issues, red flags, or declining product adoption. Develop plans and execute remediation to return customers to value achievement.
- Renewals: implement our methodology to maintain/improve customer adoption at the time of contract renewal. Minimize attrition events for your assigned portfolio.
- Customer Health: monitor customer engagement/usage through predefined metrics. Identify low usage and their causes. Develop and execute plans that return them to a high utilization levels.
- Customer Advocacy: ensure customers achieve the highest level of value from our products through your engagement and relationships with the customer. Convert that value into advocacy in the form of NPS score, referrals, etc.
- Project Management and Consulting: consult with customers to develop the proper implementation plan and roll-out of Tact.ai tools. This may include performing key project responsibilities from business requirements workshops, project planning, functional training, end user testing facilitation, and deployment planning.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of Customer Success, Consulting, or Project Management related role
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Business consulting background preferred
- Navigate customer organizational structures to identify and nurture relationships with key executives and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment; perform tasks and activities that may be out of your comfort zone
- Experienced in developing project plans and executing implementation in both a Project Management and implementation capacity
- Experienced in leading business requirements workshops
- Effective at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Proficient at being prescriptive and driving action-oriented meetings
- Strong knowledge of business processes across disciplines (Sales, Sales Operations, etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts to non-technical users
Additional Skills (not required):
The following skills would be a bonus but not a requirement of the role:
- Japanese, Chinese, Spanish Italian, or other European language proficiency
- PMP Certification
- Salesforce Administrator Certification