Engineering | Bengaluru, Karnataka, India | Full Time
Software Engineer - Backend
Tact.ai is on a mission to make enterprise software more human-friendly. Tact.ai puts sellers first with human-friendly CRM solutions that are frictionless, connected, and prescriptive. Powered by our patented Edge AI platform, Fortune 500 sales organizations -- including Honeywell, Cisco, and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world -- use Tact to change sales behavior and digitally transform how sellers work with customers every day to achieve new levels of productivity and collaboration. Founded by Chuck Ganapathi, who has built three generations of CRM products, Tact.ai Technologies, Inc. is a privately-held company backed by Accel Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Upfront Ventures, M12 (formerly Microsoft Ventures), Comcast Ventures, Honeywell Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and the Amazon Alexa Fund.
About The Opportunity:
We're looking for Backend Engineers who love solving hard-technical challenges at scale, writing highly reusable code, and thinking about how to build better systems while keeping a keen eye on the subtle interaction details that makes a product delightful. At Tact, our Engineering teams value Product Intuition just as much as technical knowledge and familiarity with best practices of back end engineering, which ensures that Engineering always plays a big role in deciding the roadmap of the organization as a whole.
What You Should Have:
- 2 - 4 years of software development experience preferably in Java/Python/Node.js
- Excellent coding & programming skills
- 1 + years of experience in building web-based products at scale
- Clear understanding of basic algorithms and data structures
- Must be comfortable breaking down product requirements into technical design
and owning the development process for the features.
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computers or equivalent/higher
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills and desire to work with small teams in a dynamic start-up culture
- Experience working with Cross-Geographic teams
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- High growth professional environment
- Open & flexible work culture
- Generous leave policy
- Insurance coverage
- Can join immediately or within 1 month