Sales Development Representative
Sales | Altamonte Springs, FL | Full Time
Headquartered in Altamonte Springs, Florida, Motility, has been a trailblazer and leader in the software-solutions industry for over 34 years. Motility specializes in back office software solutions for the specialty vehicle market. Keeping that the key to success is a clean, seamless interface backed by robust data management Motility cultivates streamlined communication across all departments, while providing owners and managers with powerful tools for meeting and surpassing their dealership’s goals.
Motility is looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative to join our expanding sales team. This role requires you to be a self-starter who can take on multiple responsibilities in the sales process. In this position, you need to be excited and driven to generate leads and demand for the product to broaden our market position. As an SDR, you are an integral team member of our sales group by generating demand and interest in the Motility products.
Essential Job Functions
- Achieve monthly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify decision makers, and generate interest in our platform.
- Identify the purchasing intent for prospects.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Partner with Account Executives and Sales/Marketing Team to design and implement large scale lead generation campaigns targeting decision makers at targeted industries.
- Qualify and set up meetings for Account Executives from both inbound and outbound leads.
- Prospect and connect with prospect decision makers via telephone and email.
- Clearly articulate the Motility mission and core differentiators to prospective clients.
- Follow up with existing and prospective clients to generate interest in Motility products.
- Responsible for managing prospects through a sales process and will document all activities and communications in Salesforce.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to convey technical information in an easy to understand way
- Ability to deliver world-class services and high-impact results
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Team player
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years software sales experience
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Prior sales development or lead/demand generation experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Sales experience
- College accounting courses are a plus
Employee will be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Will also be required to bend, twist, reach, push, pull, and operate office machinery. Must be able to lift up to twenty pounds.
Note: This job description is not intended to cover all activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other duties may be required by the employee at any time, without notice.