Customer Support Specialist
Client Services | Altamonte Springs, FL | Full Time
Headquartered in Altamonte Springs, Florida, Sys2k, has been a trailblazer and leader in the software-solutions industry for over 34 years. Sys2k specializes in back office software solutions for the speciality vehicle market. Keeping that the key to success is a clean, seamless interface backed by robust data management Motility cultivates streamlined communication across all departments, while providing owners and managers with powerful tools for meeting and surpassing their dealership’s goals.
Sys2k is looking for enthuisiastic Customer Support Specialists to join our Support team. As part of the Customer Support team, you are responsible for communicating with customers via phone and email to assist in both technical and non-technical issues. The fundamental goal of this position is to help our customers achieve success using our Sys2k solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to start your career with Sys2k!
Essential Job Functions
- Become a Sys2k product expert.
- Assist customers on software usage and how-to questions.
- Increase customer satisfaction and build loyalty through providing amazing, personal customer support.
- Provide technical case support to customers through both written and verbal communications.
- Interact and consult with customers on network administration, software systems, and interanet/internet to support Sys2k products.
- Record, track, and document customer requests through final resolution.
- Meet and exceed performance metrics regarding cases, average turnaround time, and customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to product enhancements by prodividing customer feedback to product management and development teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to deliver world-class services and high-impact results
- Must exhibit a positive, cooperative, and friendly attitude, especially under pressure
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Team player
Required Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 2-5 years in a support related role
- CRM knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree
- College accounting courses are a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge with web-based technology
Employee will be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Will also be required to bend, twist, reach, push, pull, and operate office machinery. Must be able to lift up to twenty pounds.
Note: This job description is not intended to cover all activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other duties may be required by the employee at any time, without notice.