Marketing | Sacramento, CA | Full Time
ABOUT US: SYNERGEX INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Founded in 1976, Synergex is a technology company that provides our loyal customers with an extensive suite of evolving application development tools. In 2016, we proudly celebrated our 40th year in business — still committed to portability, providing access to emerging technologies, and enabling continued success for our customers by helping them to retain and build on the significant investment they’ve made in their applications. We are comprised of energetic and driven employees who excel in the company’s fun, team-oriented environment
DETAILS: MARKETING SPECIALIST
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this position is responsible for planning, implementing, and executing marketing initiatives related to product and services marketing and conducting market research, enhancing digital marketing, and driving advertising efforts. Responsible for measuring and reporting on performance of marketing strategies and performing market analyses as needed. Will be involved in editing, writing, and producing marketing materials.
- Create and execute detailed product and service campaign plans; track and report results.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to build product launch and release plans and effectively communicate product information to internal and external audiences.
- Develop an understanding of customer segments and use cases to drive tailored, compelling messaging and sales content, including release materials, presentations, product sales sheets, and more.
- Develop creative ideas and identify marketing opportunities through understanding consumer requirements and the industry.
- Conduct internal and external research to validate new product or service offerings
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to company core values.
To be successful in this job, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at a consistent, high-quality level. The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, knowledge, skill, and/or ability needed to succeed.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in product marketing, marketing, or new product development.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and the software building process.
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and marketing acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Experience writing effective marketing content for technical products.
- Ability to manage multiple marketing projects (from concept to completion) within the agreed-upon timeframes.
- Willingness to learn new skills, expand knowledge, and adapt to technological and business changes.
- Demonstrates strategic thinking, with strong analytical skills and ability to understand technical products.
- Demonstrates initiative and proven ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- An extensive suite of evolving application development tools that companies use to develop powerful enterprise applications and mobile apps.
- Loyal, enthusiastic customers who appreciate our role as their technology partner.
- A positive, vibrant culture that promotes creativity and autonomy.
- A seasoned and uber-talented team.
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer-matched 401K; 11 paid holidays, 15 vacation days (to start), and 9 sick days.
Due to COVID-19, the hiring process will be conducted remotely and the position will be temporarily remote until our Sacramento office is open.