Consulting Software Developer
Professional Services | Gold River, CA | Full Time
Founded in 1976, Synergex is a technology company that provides our loyal customers with an extensive suite of evolving application development tools. In 2016, we proudly celebrated our 40th year in business — still committed to portability, providing access to emerging technologies, and enabling continued success for our customers by helping them to retain and build on the significant investment they’ve made in their applications. We are comprised of energetic and driven employees who excel in the company’s fun, team-oriented environment.
You will be a:
- Revenue-generating full stack web software developer on multiple concurrent client projects.
We need you to:
- Design and develop custom proprietary software solutions for consulting clients.
- Utilize the latest tools, languages and platforms to meet functional requirements and solve complex client issues.
- Build a customer‐focused relationship with client to identify business challenges and develop specifications and requirements to arrive at the best solution.
- Collaborate across multiple internal teams to ensure successful delivery of results based on scope of work.
- Assist clients throughout the full lifecycle of software development from project conceptualization and planning to development, implementation, maintenance and support.
- Generalist preferred with experience across wide areas of development including Web/Internet applications, mobile applications, cloud applications, system integration, UI/UX design, Web services, and database.
- Demonstrate proficiency in creating proposals and SOW's, responding to RFP's.
- Collaborate with proposal team, sales and legal to estimate, plan, mobilize and execute project.
- Present proposals to clients.
- Drive working sessions with client to ensure expectations and direction are aligned and timelines are being met.
- Identify additional product/service opportunities. Responsible for tracking work hours by type of activity and maintaining full utilization ﴾billable hours﴿ as set by Synergex.
- Bachelor's degree ﴾or international equivalent﴿ and 0‐3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with
- Visual Studio, DevOps, GitHub
- Knowledge of the operating system platforms on which Synergy/DE can be deployed, e.g. .NET, Windows Server, OpenVMS and Linux.
- Any modern technology stack, such as WINS Stack (Windows Server, IIS, .NET, SQL), or MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular.JS, Node.JS)
- An extensive suite of evolving application development tools that companies use to develop powerful enterprise applications and mobile apps.
- Loyal, enthusiastic customers who appreciate our role as their technology partner.
- A positive, vibrant culture that promotes creativity and autonomy.
- An uber-talented team of dedicated employees.
- Advancement and continuing education opportunities.
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer-matched 401K; 11 paid holidays, 15 vacation days (to start), and 9 sick days; onsite fitness center and wellness program; company-paid event sponsorships – past events have included Tough Mudder, CIM, and other local runs; and employee appreciation events (e.g., our annual American River raft trip, themed parties, and more).