Talent Acquisition Lead
G&A | Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel | Full Time
Sygnia is a top tier cyber technology and services company, providing consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry and has some of the world’s top talents in cyber security. Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force”, it applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Sygnia is looking for a Talent Acquisition partner to lead Sygnia's technology recruiting as we scale. As Sygnia’s team operates in a dynamic environment, Talent Acquisition Lead should be resilient, ambitious and passionate professional who commit to partners, candidates, team relationship and business results. This is a hand-on role, reports directly to VP People.
- Manage end to end recruitment process for Sygnia’s R&D teams and technology groups
- Design and implement an effective, data driven and tailored recruiting strategy
- Coach the hiring teams and support them to ensure their hiring decisions are aligned to business needs and company’s culture.
- Plan, organize and deliver a superior new hire experience by maintaining quality throughout the pre-employment onboarding process
- Manage all resources and develop creative plans to enhance our external recruitment pipeline, including proactive sourcing and head hunting
- Leverage recruiting data to establish success metrics and provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Collect feedback from candidates and continuously improve the candidate experience
Skills & Requirements
- At least 3 years’ hand-on experience as a Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Partner in a startup/high growth company
- Gritty recruiter, with growth mindset and creative way of thinking.
- Demonstrated experience with full-cycle global recruiting, including interview techniques and evaluation methods
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize simultaneous tasks and projects
- Fantastic team player, who collaborate with his/her partners at all levels
- Excellent communication skills) Hebrew and English) and high relationship intelligence