Experienced Financial Controller - Temp
G&A | Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel | Temporary
Sygnia is a top tier cyber technology and services company, providing consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide, who is a portfolio company of Temasek. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
Sygnia is looking for a Financial Controller for a temporary position (6-9 months to replace a controller in maternity leave) to join its Finance team, reporting to the CFO.
We aim to recruit ahead of time in order to allow sufficient time for transition.
- Reporting on US GAAP and IFRS financial (monthly actual vs budget)
- Monitoring budgets and financial statements
- Implementing revenue generation process
- Managing cash flow and burn rate procedure
- Overseeing the delivery of:
- Financial forecasting
- P&L planning
- Regulatory monthly reporting for Israel, US and SGP
- Company's fiscal and legal compliance
- The successful candidate is a Big 4 graduate who has at least 5 years of experience in the HQ of a high growth company (global start-up company would be ideally)
- Demonstrated professional experience with the following:
- Internal reporting
- Consolidating international subsidiaries
- Financing and cash management
- Delivery project in a tight deadline.
- Operation an ERP system (great advantage)
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills is mandatory, NetSuite ERP supremacy is an advantage.
- Proficient in English (speaking and writing) – Mandatory!
- Eager to contribute and collaborate as part of a professional team.