Director of Technology Sales
Sales | Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel | Full Time
Sygnia is a top tier cyber technology and services company, providing consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry and has some of the world’s top talents in cyber security. Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force”, it applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Sygnia is looking for Technology Sales Director to advance the sales of its groundbreaking detection and response technology, and to lay the foundations of its global technology sales team. The successful candidate is an experienced, innovative and passionate sales leader, who is eager to help clients to address their biggest security challenges
- Create and identify sales opportunities and drive Sygnia’s global technology sales
- Play a key role in the process of defining and adapting Sygnia’s technology Go-to-Market approach.
- Play a key role in the full sale cycle: manage the sales pipeline from the forecasting stage to achieving sales targets by expanding sales volume and profits and expanding Sygnia’s client base.
- Understand client’s security needs, build and maintain a trustful relationship with clients.
- Collaborate with marketing and cyber services teams on lead generation.
- Collaborate with the technical teams in the execution of Proof of Technology (POTs), and Proof of Concepts (POCs) when needed, in the delivery and execution of successful deployments, and client success.
- Sense the field: report on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts, understand client’s security, SIEM and SOC strategy and technical requirements.
- At least 8 years’ experience as a sales leader, meeting or exceeding targets.
- Experience in sales in the cyber domain. Knowledge and experience in SIEM, SOC, Detection and Response platforms, EDR, XDR, Forensics and Data Analytics – an advantage.
- Proven record of successful technology sales, using consultative selling approach based on a real understanding of the client's needs.
- Hard working, commitment and passion for security.
- Willingness to travel intensively to meet and work with clients.
- Eסtraordinary communication and presentation skills:
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and effectively position product against competitors.
- Proven record facing global clients, at all levels of the organization.
- Outstanding English verbal and written communications skills.