Videographer / Video Editor
Media | Memphis, TN | Full Time
We here at Swift Touch Concept have a well abled and trained team of cinematographers and photographers who have attained high-class degrees in production. Our editors are well equipped and trained to come up with new and creative techniques of creating videos and photos that remain memorable in the minds of our clients even long after looking and watching the photos and videos.
- Swift Touch Concept seeks a Video Editor who is detail-oriented, self-starting and has a strong ability to think creatively and strategically. The Video Editor will be required to edit, repackage, and distribute compelling videos and digital media that will inspire and promote our upcoming fundraising campaign as well as other advancement related projects.
- The Video Editor is expected to work collaboratively with the entire Advancement Communications team, with close guidance from the Creative Director as well as input from the videographer/producer. The Video Editor should posses the ability to create memorable authentic content matched with the technical expertise to bring the story to the screen.
- Within the creative team, the Video Editor will conceptualize, present ideas, and quickly implement visual solutions for feature stories, web content, social media posts and campaigns, advertising executions, gift and grant proposals, event graphics and more.
- This position will report to the Creative Director and interact with all advancement communications team members as a collaborator and partner.
- Experience working in video editing production, concept development, and/or filiming.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including superior attention to detail. Ability to understand, support and help develop complex creative solutiuons.
- Experience working as part of a creative team.
- Advanced experience with digital technology and editing software including but not limited to Final Cut Studio, Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Bridge, Excel, FTP Clients, Video compression software, online video distribution.
- Foundational working knowledge and experience to integrate and produce high-end, animation and motion graphics to support our growing video needs.
- Strong video editing skills. Intermediate knowledge in producing, script-writing, interviewing, videography, lighting and audio techniques skills, as well as technical videography skills using DSLR cameras and related equipment.
- Expert knowledge producing material for major social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of creating SEO-friendly web content using a combination of creative video strategies and data-driven techniques.
- A reliable collaborator, comfortable in a team setting.
- An excellent listener who can give, receive, and readily assimilate constructive feedback.
- Knowledge of basic process and project management as well as very strong organizational skills with ability to maintain video and photo libraries.
- Proficiency with content management systems, specificially Drupal and Wordpress.
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Work from home.