Media | Houston, TX | Full Time
We here at Swift Touch Concept have a well abled and trained team of cinematographers and photographers who have attained high-class degrees in production. Our editors are well equipped and trained to come up with new and creative techniques of creating videos and photos that remain memorable in the minds of our clients even long after looking and watching the photos and videos.
We are looking for a highly creative and extremely focused Videographer & Editor to help in executing all aspects of our video production. The Videographer shoots and edits on-location and in-house video productions in coordination with the Videography Producer. The Videographer is a well-organized individual with a strong knowledge of on-location production workflows, production equipment, and is experienced in working with and directing on-camera talent.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Ensure on-time execution and delivery of high quality video productions
• Keep a pleasant and creative work atmosphere
• Shoot and edit on-location and in-house video productions, following current health protocols and minimizing travel while pandemic restrictions are in place
• Create storyboards for narrative work
• Coach on-screen talent and voice talent
• Conduct video equipment maintenance
• Travel on a regular basis (approximately 30-60%) but at a minimum for the remainder of the pandemic
• Keep yourself current with the latest developments and trends in video production
• Promote the Video Department across the business
• Formal degree in cinematography or video/film production. Significant demonstrated professional experience without this degree will also be considered.
• Understand the full spectrum of the production process including camera operation, lighting and audio capture
• Excellent videography and editing skills, experienced in directing talent.
• Experience with shooting with DSLR cameras, 3-point lighting, audio recording and mixing
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, and Audition
• Experience with Adobe After Effects highly preferred
• Experience with Color Correction using Lumetri
• Experience with green-screen based studio/on-location production work, and have a deep understanding of its workflows.
• Ability to think on feet, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure.
• A valid driver's license and the ability to rent a vehicle.
- Proficiency with content management systems, specificially Drupal and Wordpress.
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Work from home.