Content Creator & Video Editor
Media | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time and Part Time
We are looking for a talented, organized, and creative Videographer to work with our creative team to plan, film and edit video content. This is a fast pace exciting opportunity for the right person who is eager to produce uniquely engaging social content for our followers. Someone who is up to date with the industry trends and tools. The videographer will be responsible for shooting and editing videos for ads, promotions, social content, Facebook, blogs, etc.
This is considered a full time position working 4 days @ 9 hours a day with one hour daily lunch break, totalling 36 hours a week. The company has the discretion in changing to five days a week @ 9 hours a day with one hour daily lunch break, totalling 45 hours a week
This position includes some travel and shooting on location domestically and some internationally (due to Covid, when it is safe to travel internationally). You will be enthusiastically sporting and workout oriented and crave assignment variety. We provide in-house studio environment to stage your work and excite your creativity.
- 5-10 years’ experience - shooting and digital editing with a detailed eye for global brand quality
- Hands-on, working expertise with Adobe After Effects and/or Premiere
- Producing, storyboarding, and directing
- Must have your own camera (Sony a7sii, Panasonic GHS, Canon 5dmkIV or equivalent/better, including lenses, lighting, audio, tripods, gimbals, etc.)
- Strong organizational, multitasking skills on deadline, on schedule and on budget
- Extensive knowledge of MacOS
- Develop concepts with projected budgeting
- Emphasis on pre-production planning to ensure a fantastic outcome
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working
- Compose and shoot bodybuilders, and fitness models
- Work with production software and equipment design, transport, set-up and operation
- Work in-house and on-location
- Travel - Domestic/International
- Set up and break down equipment before and after use
- Skilled at shooting your own video with limited direction and knowing what materials and equipment you need to shoot
- Flexibility and good listening skills
- Creative and attention to details
- Must be able to multi task and keep up with fast pace
You Will Also
- Work with the Marketing team to design creative video content for Facebook Ads, Google Ads, YouTube, Amazon Video ads, etc.
- Create ad content for the purpose of driving revenue for consumer goods
- Develop compelling content that gets people to click and buy our products.
- Participate in social engagement activities to increase social presence, page likes, and followers
- Support creation of website assets, SEO, and SEM efforts
- Not take creative criticisms personally
- Trust the data and create more of what is working on video
- Do quick hit edits for testing