Administration | Jacksonville, FL | Full Time
We here at Swift Touch Concept have a well abled and trained team of cinematographers and photographers who have attained high-class degrees in production. Our editors are well equipped and trained to come up with new and creative techniques of creating videos and photos that remain memorable in the minds of our clients even long after looking and watching the photos and videos.
- The Bookkeeper will process and manage all activity in the General Ledger, payables and receivables.
- Process all accounting transactions to include paying bills and preparing and making deposits
- Oversee chart of accounts classifying and auditing of income and expense transactions
- Input annual budgets into QuickBooks
- Perform all month end activities needed to produce an accurate and complete set of financial statements
- Primary liaison with Managers on invoices and payments and all rent invoice and collections
- Responsible for maintaining all electronic and hard copy finance department files including vendor bills and deposit documentation.
- Manage receivables for grants and contracts
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel for managing data and reports
- Ability to quickly learn new financial/reporting systems
- Knowledge/Experience with QuickBooks, Accounting, and/or Bookkeeping
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Quickbooks? THAT WOULD BE A HUGE PLUS!!!
- Dental Insurance. ...
- Life Insurance. ...
- Retirement Plans. ...
- Paid Time-Off for Vacation and Sick Days. ...
- Flexible Schedules. ...
- Tuition Reimbursement. ...
- Paid Parental Leave.