Dog Walker needed in Brooklyn
Dog Walking Services | New York, NY | Part Time
Want to pursue your passion with Dogs? Swifto could be the dream company for you!
At Swifto we put a strong emphasis on the quality of the dog walkers we hire and ensure that they want to do this for the long term.
Dog walking is primarily done midday Mon-Fri between 11AM-3PM, and so you must be consistently available at this time. 90% of our dog walks are repeating dog walks meaning you will meet the same dogs every day.
- A strong love of and respect for dogs
- Have experience working with a variety of dogs
- Have personally owned a dog
- Be comfortable working outside in all weather
- Be prepared to accommodate at least 15 dog walks a week
- Be willing and able to establish a recurring weekly schedule, primarily Monday through Friday from 11AM-3PM
- Be able to make at least a six months commitment to working for Swifto
Bonus points for applications who:
- Have experience as or are training to be veterinarians/vet techs/dog trainers/etc.
- Know pet CPR
- Have volunteered in animal shelters
- Worked in doggy day care
- Have worked as a dog walker or pet sitter previously.
- You'll only walk dogs from a single household at one time, so no need to worry about pack walks
- All the coffee you can drink when you stop by the office (and beer after hours)
- Pre-tax metro card which provides you 30-40% discount
- You are a W2 employee and are covered under our insurance
- Dental insurance, accident insurance, hospital insurance and life insurance after 6 months
- 401K after 1 year
So if you want to work with an exceptional team for the largest dog walking company around, join Swifto!
Please apply through our website at https://swifto.com/dog-walker-application/apply?utm_source=jobscore
(Applications will only be considered if applied through our website)