Operations (Fulfillment) | Arlington Heights, IL | Full Time
Check out SVM, a recently certified Great Place to Work®!
We help our customers provide the right rewards that incent and motivate in an efficient and reliable way, consistently. SVM is the leading global provider of gift and prepaid card solutions for businesses. We offer one-stop-shopping for more than 250 in-demand gift card brands, including ExxonMobil, Chevron/Texaco, Sunoco, BP, ConocoPhillips, Wal-Mart, Target, T.G.I. Fridays, Toys "R" Us, Dunkin Donuts, Walgreens and many more.
In addition to traditional gift and prepaid cards, we provide fulfillment services, promotional cards, award codes, eGift, mobile, reloadable cards and many other innovative solutions. Our turnkey options allow retailers of all sizes to outsource their card programs, or portions thereof, to SVM. Our core competencies include B2B, Internet and retail sales, card management services, third party fulfillment, direct shipments, dedicated account management and professional customer support.
SVM prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, military status and unfavorable military discharge, genetic information or any other protected category. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and coworkers. It is the policy of the Company to recruit, hire, promote, reassign, compensate, train, transfer, layoff, educate, and provide benefits to qualified persons without regard to the protected categories listed above.
- This position is responsible for all Receiving processes in the Fulfillment department. The individual should also have an understanding of all aspects of the Fulfillment department and be able to assist in the various areas when needed.
- Greets all drivers upon delivery; checks in all packages and distributes as necessary.
- Organizes and files all necessary documents related to shipments received.
- Checks in all received inventory and ensures that received amounts match what was ordered.
- Sorts and distributes inventory to designated orders and stores extra inventory in designated secure location.
- Assists and/or fills in for all fulfillment positions as needed.
- Packing orders when other tasks are completed.
- Additional fulfillment duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Job Knowledge, Skills and Prior Experience:
- Able to read, write and speak in English fluently; will need to successfully communicate with all departments and SVM’s customers while performing the duties of the position.
- Strong organization skills with a high level for attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully work under pressure.
- Dependable, punctual and customer focused.
- Can speak/write in Spanish fluently.
- Must be capable of occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 60lbs with or without assistance. Must have capacity to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer; frequently communicates with staff, must be able to see close objects including, but not limited to, computer screens, written reports, and card numbers.
- SVM offers a full complement of benefits that matter to you!
- Medical FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Company-paid basic life and AD&D
- Voluntary life for you, spouse and child(ren)
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- 401k with matching contribution
- Profit Sharing
- Paid time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Wellness program
- Onsite gym (Arlington Heights location only)
- Philanthropic opportunities