Operations (Fulfillment) | Arlington Heights, IL | Full Time
Check out SVM, a recently certified Great Place to Work®!
We help our customers provide the right rewards that incent and motivate in an efficient and reliable way, consistently. SVM is the leading global provider of gift and prepaid card solutions for businesses. We offer one-stop-shopping for more than 250 in-demand gift card brands, including ExxonMobil, Chevron/Texaco, Sunoco, BP, ConocoPhillips, Wal-Mart, Target, T.G.I. Fridays, Toys "R" Us, Dunkin Donuts, Walgreens and many more.
In addition to traditional gift and prepaid cards, we provide fulfillment services, promotional cards, award codes, eGift, mobile, reloadable cards and many other innovative solutions. Our turnkey options allow retailers of all sizes to outsource their card programs, or portions thereof, to SVM. Our core competencies include B2B, Internet and retail sales, card management services, third party fulfillment, direct shipments, dedicated account management and professional customer support.
SVM prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, military status and unfavorable military discharge, genetic information or any other protected category. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and coworkers. It is the policy of the Company to recruit, hire, promote, reassign, compensate, train, transfer, layoff, educate, and provide benefits to qualified persons without regard to the protected categories listed above.
- This position is responsible for supporting program administrators during their everyday activities. They will be responsible in learning all of the needed jobs and activities in order to better support completion of all daily and weekly tasks.
- As the Program Administrator Float, you will support in daily order and inventory reports to ensure accurate reconciliation. You will also support with the invoicing of fulfillment fees and postage for daily/weekly fulfillment programs, create consolidated invoices and track payments working with Accounts Payable. The Program Administrator Float also provides customer service to program customers, invoices all program orders, and keeps track of mail returned and devaluation percentages for all programs in the absence of the current administrators. As a member of the Fulfillment team, you may also be called upon to assist with other fulfillment duties as needed including verification of orders and other operational tasks as well.
- High school graduate or equivalent; some college coursework or degree is preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Prior Experience:
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Ability to use and navigate Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook. Excel experience to include creating spreadsheets involving basic formulas. (testing required)
- Knowledge of Smart sheets is a plus.
- Basic math skills, including percentage calculations (testing required).
- 10-key proficient (testing required).
- Ability to work productively without constant direct supervision.
- Dependable, punctual and a team player.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position more than 50% of the time; needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer; frequently communicates with staff and vendors; must be able to see close objects including, but not limited to, computer screens and written reports.
- SVM offers a full complement of benefits that matter to you!
- Medical FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Company-paid basic life and AD&D
- Voluntary life for you, spouse and child(ren)
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- 401k with matching contribution
- Profit Sharing
- Paid time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Wellness program
- Onsite gym (Arlington Heights location only)
- Philanthropic opportunities