Operations | Woodridge, IL | Full Time
Check out SVM, a recently certified Great Place to Work®!
We help our customers provide the right rewards that incent and motivate in an efficient and reliable way, consistently. SVM is the leading global provider of gift and prepaid card solutions for businesses. We offer one-stop-shopping for more than 250 in-demand gift card brands, including ExxonMobil, Chevron/Texaco, Sunoco, BP, ConocoPhillips, Wal-Mart, Target, T.G.I. Fridays, Toys "R" Us, Dunkin Donuts, Walgreens and many more.
In addition to traditional gift and prepaid cards, we provide fulfillment services, promotional cards, award codes, eGift, mobile, reloadable cards and many other innovative solutions. Our turnkey options allow retailers of all sizes to outsource their card programs, or portions thereof, to SVM. Our core competencies include B2B, Internet and retail sales, card management services, third party fulfillment, direct shipments, dedicated account management and professional customer support.
SVM prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, military status and unfavorable military discharge, genetic information or any other protected category. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and coworkers. It is the policy of the Company to recruit, hire, promote, reassign, compensate, train, transfer, layoff, educate, and provide benefits to qualified persons without regard to the protected categories listed above.
- The Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for reviewing over 50 orders daily for accuracy, entering customer information into SVM’s internal database, and resolving failed items. The Fulfillment Specialist will send completed orders to the fulfillment centers. This position supports our Accounting and Implementation departments.
Required qualifications, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Primarily responsible for data entry, working closely with the Accounting and Implementation Departments
- Review customer orders for accuracy and insure that all customer account information is filled out properly
- Prepare and enter all daily orders in the internal ordering systems
- Inventory Management
- Validate orders successfully processed to fulfillment center
- File documents
- Download reports and format for management review
- Work through processor errors to determine corrective actions
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of college preferred
Job Knowledge, Skills and Prior Experience:
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently, quickly and accurately
- Work well with others
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and Outlook
- Strong typing skills (50 wpm)
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position more than 50% of the time; needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer; frequently communicates with staff and vendors; must be able to see close objects including, but not limited to, computer screens and written reports.
- SVM offers a full complement of benefits that matter to you!
- Medical FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Company-paid basic life and AD&D
- Voluntary life for you, spouse and child(ren)
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- 401k with matching contribution
- Profit Sharing
- Paid time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Wellness program
- Onsite gym (Arlington Heights location only)
- Philanthropic opportunities