Operations | Arlington Heights, IL | Full Time
Check out SVM, a recently certified Great Place to Work®!
We help our customers provide the right rewards that incent and motivate in an efficient and reliable way, consistently. SVM is the leading global provider of gift and prepaid card solutions for businesses. We offer one-stop-shopping for more than 250 in-demand gift card brands, including ExxonMobil, Chevron/Texaco, Sunoco, BP, ConocoPhillips, Wal-Mart, Target, T.G.I. Fridays, Toys "R" Us, Dunkin Donuts, Walgreens and many more.
In addition to traditional gift and prepaid cards, we provide fulfillment services, promotional cards, award codes, eGift, mobile, reloadable cards and many other innovative solutions. Our turnkey options allow retailers of all sizes to outsource their card programs, or portions thereof, to SVM. Our core competencies include B2B, Internet and retail sales, card management services, third party fulfillment, direct shipments, dedicated account management and professional customer support.
SVM prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, military status and unfavorable military discharge, genetic information or any other protected category. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and coworkers. It is the policy of the Company to recruit, hire, promote, reassign, compensate, train, transfer, layoff, educate, and provide benefits to qualified persons without regard to the protected categories listed above.
- This position is responsible for successful administration and all facets of SVM digital department.
- Coordinates and communicates digital parameters with marketing, sales and other appropriate parties.
- Guru in all aspects of digital.
- Assists in all areas of SVM Procurement Department.
- Maintains and/updates monthly internal reporting
- Assists in all aspects of the digital products including data entry and customer service (from a Project Management perspective).
- Develops and maintains relationship with all internal resources.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 additional years of relevant experience.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a business environment.
- Demonstrates the desire to not only do what it takes to maintain SVM reputation, but also has the energy and vision to keep moving it forward.
- At least Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. (Test required.)
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication. Ability to maintain personable, yet professional relationships over the phone and through email with all levels of the organizations.
- Able to read, write and speak English fluently; will need to successfully communicate with all departments and SVM’s customers while performing the duties of the position.
- Strong organization skills with a high level for attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully work under pressure as a creative problem solver.
- Dependable, punctual and organized.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position more than 50% of the time; needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer; frequently communicates with staff and vendors; must be able to see close objects including, but not limited to, computer screens and written reports.
- SVM offers a full complement of benefits that matter to you!
- Medical FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Company-paid basic life and AD&D
- Voluntary life for you, spouse and child(ren)
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- 401k with matching contribution
- Profit Sharing
- Paid time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Wellness program
- Onsite gym (Arlington Heights location only)
- Philanthropic opportunities