Sales Representative Positions
Sales | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Sunset Healthcare Solutions is a national manufacturer and distributor of respiratory products headquartered in downtown Chicago. It has been ranked among the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and top 20 fastest-growing in Chicago.
To employees, we offer an exciting, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. We attract and develop highly motivated and competitive, results-oriented individuals. We reward performance with increasing responsibility and compensation, regardless of tenure or experience.
Our people are passionate about life, at work and outside it. Their energy, enthusiasm, and dedication to driving performance every day is the key to our continued growth and success.
This is an ideal opportunity for a highly-motivated and energetic individuals to become part of an expanding organization.
1 Opening: Lead Sales Representative is an experienced sales representative with multiple years of experience. They will be responsible for growing a current book of business by upselling as well as bringing on new customers by making outbound calls. The Lead Sales Representative will also work with existing customers on order entry, handling issues, and general inquiries.
2 Openings: Entry Level Sales Representative will be responsible for account management on a set number of accounts consisting of home and durable medical equipment companies (HME/DME). Representative will work with existing customers on order entry, handling issues, and general inquiries. The Sales Representative will be expected to become an expert in Sunsets products and service offerings as well as the use of upsell techniques to grow their book of business. They will also be responsible for prospecting and calling on potential new customers and growing their territory.
A look into Sunset’s culture: https://sunsethcs.com/culture/
- Maintaining solid working relations with current customers by offering exceptional customer service on a day to day basis
- Bring in new business by cold calling home and durable medical equipment (HME and DME) companies
- Make outbound follow up calls to existing and new customers to promote or recommend new products and build relationships
- Collaborate with team to identify opportunities and areas for growth within territory
- Order Entry
- Work with your Regional Manager to achieve monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Keep up with product and service information as well as industry news
- Act as mentor to the other Sales Representatives within team
- Minimum 2 years sales experience, will consider Entry Level
- Track record of success and ability to hit monthly and quarterly goals
- Proven history of strong work ethic and achievement in a competition or teamwork setting
- Strong communication (oral & written) and interpersonal skills required
- Must be detail oriented, have strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to work in both a supervised and unsupervised environment.
- Expected travel time: Minimal (10% or less)
- Can work remotely