Inside Sales Associate
Sales | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Inside Sales Associate – Medical Industry Location - Chicago
The company is a national manufacturer and distributor of respiratory products headquartered in downtown Chicago. It has been ranked among the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and top 20 fastest-growing in Chicago.
To employees, we offer an exciting, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. We attract and develop highly motivated and competitive, results-oriented individuals. We reward performance with increasing responsibility and compensation, regardless of tenure or experience.
Our people are passionate about life, at work and outside it. Their energy, enthusiasm, and dedication to driving performance every day is the key to our continued growth and success.
This is an ideal opportunity for a highly-motivated and energetic individual to become part of an expanding organization.
Bring in new business by cold calling target home and durable medical equipment (HME and DME) companies.
Follow up on leads by sending applicable product samples to purchasing contacts at home care companies.
Become an expert in our products and service offerings, as well as our advantages over competitors to be able to help HME’s, DME’s and respiratory specialists grow their businesses.
Grow and maintain a database of contacts noting frequency and status of communication.
Work with your Business Area Manager to establish and achieve quarterly sales goals.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university with a concentration in Business or Communications preferred.
- 1-3 years of proven success in a competitive sales environment preferred. Entry level applicants also considered. Experience in the medical device or respiratory industry is a plus.
- Proven history of strong work ethic and achievement in a competition or teamwork setting.
- Experience working with SAP, ACT or other CRM software is preferred; Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint are a must.
- Strong communication (oral & written) and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be detail oriented, have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task.
- Ability to work in both a supervised and unsupervised environment.
- Expected travel time: Minimal (10% or less)
- Competitive base salary + additional incentives based on new accounts
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- 401(k) retirement account with employer match
- Medical Benefits
- Life insurance Policy