Saes Associate - Computer Hardware
Sales | Santa Clara, CA | Part Time
Sunrich Technology (US), Inc. is conveniently located in Santa Clara, California. The company offers computer I/O controllers and consumer related products to worldwide markets and plans on expanding the U.S. market. These products are being introduced to OEM customers, Retail, E-tail and Distribution partners. Please see website at www.sunrichtechnology.com for more details.
The sales associates will require knowledge and familiarity of computer I/O products. The successful candidate will be responsible for lead generation and establishing contacts with new customers while maintaining good relationship with existing customers. The successful candidate must be very organized with a positive attitude in supporting the staff and the business. Responsibilities include the following:
- Work closely with sales staff for lead generation. Find new potential customers in major PC OEMs and distributors for computer I/O products through social media, contact lists, email campaigns.
- Engage the new customers for product discussion to determine the business opportunities.
- Work with sales staff to develop new tools and processes to ensure success of the entire sales cycle.
- Engage sales meetings within the organization.
The successful candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of computer sales experience
- AA degree or higher.
- Prior experience in technology companies with a focus on electronic products is essential.
- Possess positive attitude, strong work ethics and commitment to growing the business and is a team player.
- Experience with working in a startup environment.
- Sales Account Management experience
- Engage in a small high tech team
- Have a strong business interest.
- Strong bonus incentive for achieving business success