Production Worker – Embroidery Specialty
Production | Gaylord, MI | Full Time
SunFrog Staffing, LLC, is looking for a Production Worker with an Embroidery Specialty that will report to LogoLaunch, LLC, in the Gaylord, MI, office. This person ensures quality production utilizing commercial embroidery, sewing, printing, heat press, and cutting equipment.
Required: EXPERIENCE IN EMBROIDERY A MUST
1. Follow detailed instructions on orders and control sheets: identify design, size, colors, and location.
2. Verify quality and quantity of products to be produced, and completed.
3. Prepare products for production (hoop garments, load sticker/poster/heat press paper, etc.).
4. Operate computer that runs multiple commercial machines.
5. Setup, operate, and maintain commercial embroidery, printing, and heat transfer machines.
6. Change machine settings to match product type (hats to flats, stickers to posters to heat transfers, and thread/ink colors).
7. Distinguish color and detail differences.
8. Must meet or exceed productivity and quality standards as outlined by the manager.
9. Keep work area clean and orderly.
10. Good communication skills, both written and verbal, with co-workers regarding order progress, machine errors/repairs, and product needs.
11. Must work successfully in a multitasking and dynamic work environment.
2. Teamwork Orientation.
3. Time Management.
4. Technical Capacity.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
1. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
2. The employee frequently is required to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time.
3. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
4. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
5. The employee will frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
6. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., 40 hours per week.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
1. High school diploma or GED.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. 2 years of experience in a production environment.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services acceptable employment authorization and identity verification.
It is our policy and our responsibility to provide our employees with a workplace free from harassment. Harassment, including but not necessarily limited to, the basis of race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religious affiliation or any other reason undermines our workplace morale and our commitment to treat each other with dignity and respect. Accordingly, harassment will not be tolerated at our Company, and violators of the policy will be subject to appropriate disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.