iphone Technical Architect
Training | Pune, India | Full Time
Our client is a leading technology solutions provider based out of Pune(Maharashtra,India). We partners with its clients with a single-point agenda - to transform their business challenges into growth opportunities! Time and again We have mobilized the right people, skills, technology, and processes to help clients strengthen their competitive advantage.
With services spanning the technology value chain, We are one stop shop for enterprise wide IT needs. Our singular focus on ‘client satisfaction’ cements our relationship with our clients. As a matter of fact more than 90% of our customer base has repeatedly partnered with us to continuously build technical solutions for almost a decade.
- Contributor to overall software architecture as needed to establish and incorporate new product features for iPhone
- Consulting with clients teams as needed to establish direction with product features/architecture and to evaluate impact on overall product design/costs of new features.
- Analyze and resolve system-level EE/software related issues that cross multiple engineering teams.
- Work with Technical, Marketing, SW teams, System Test to evaluate new requirements and features as needed. Need to be intimate with carrier roadmaps and requirements existing and planned as well as understand differences in requirements between carriers.
- Reviewing /providing hands on technical support and troubleshooting of product-impacting complex software engineering issues.
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring to team members.
- Responsible for performance benchmarking and analysis.
- Experienced in SW design and/or systems SW engineering. Good understanding of Software Engineering.
- Ability to work closely with other functional teams.
- Solid understanding of iPhone, Android OS, Symbian, Blackberry OS and ability to deploy applications
- Familiarity with embedded real-time operating systems and cellular call processing SW.
- Experience in providing technical support during contractual negotiations.
- Good presentation, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to work under pressure and independently, and be able to meet project deadlines for delivering quality solutions on time.
Skill Sets Required :
- Candidates key skills in iphone & Architecture level experience in Mobile domain
Interested candidates can contact at +919822308201