Service | Bend, OR | Full Time
Automotive Service Technician and Detailers
PURPOSE: A Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer standards.
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Service Technician Experience required.
- Must have own tools
- Flat Rate Based on Experience
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental Available
- 401K 4% match
- Paid Vacation
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- mechanic: 1 year (Required)
- Automotive Technician: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Must have clean Driving record