Subaru Technician (signing Bonus)
Service | Bend, OR | Full Time
Subaru of Bend
Brand new 110,000sf facility almost completed.
Signing bonus and or relocation assistance for Subaru certified technicians
Our automotive service center needs a reliable experienced Automotive Technician to join our team. We operate one of the most efficient repair shops in the city, and we require excellence of our devoted staff. Each experienced Automotive Technician must be properly trained, have there own tools and have the experience necessary to provide our customers with optimum service. We offer competitive wages and generous benefits.
Experienced Automotive Technician duties.
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair
- Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers’ problems and provide accurate repair recommendations
- Inspect vehicles according to the state’s requirements for emissions and safety
- Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify repairs
- Maintain legible and accurate documentation for both the customer and for our records
- Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
Experienced Automotive Technician qualifications
3+ years’ of automotive service technician experience
Willingness to participate in in-house training
Ability to operate all auto repair tools
Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment a must
Must have valid drivers license and clean driving record
Signing bonus and or relocation assistance for Subaru certified technicians.
Job Type: Full-time