Finance Manager Subaru Bend
Finance | Bend, OR | Full Time
Are you a motivate team player with automotive experience? Join a team of professionals at Central Oregon fastest growing Family automotive group! We are looking to add another finance professional to our group.
The F&I Manager is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while helping customers choose products that protect their vehicle purchase. In addition this individual works with lenders to obtain financing approval and completes all vehicle purchase and associated paperwork accurately and on time. The F&I Manager is responsible for following up on and collecting receivables.
• Help customers choose protection packages for their vehicle by presenting all products and their benefits.
• Ensure financing for customers; by building professional relationships with lenders and working with them to get the best financing available for our customers.
• Submit deals to bank electronically using appropriate dealer system.
• Enter transactions accurately into Dealer track and bank approval systems.
• Process all transaction paperwork and ensure it is accurate and meets the needs of the Office, state specific DMV and lender requirements.
• Track deal receivables and follow-up on outstanding items to ensure collection of all money and bank stipulations for contract funding.
• Participate in store meetings including Sales Receivables, Save-a-Deal and Store Manager meetings.
• Interact with sales team and sales managers to ensure transactions are completed accurately and to the customer's satisfaction.
• Follow-up with customers as courtesy reminder for purchased products requiring customer action (ex. Protective coating applied)
• Assist Sales Team with customer engagement in the sales department during peak traffic times.
Obtain all appropriate licensing within 90 days from date of hire Qualifications:
• 2+ years of dealership finance experience is required. Prior automotive sales management experience is a plus. A team player focused on providing exemplary customer service. Self motivated with the ability to set and achieve targeted goals. Excellent interpersonal communication with working knowledge of computers. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence
We offer best in class industry benefits: • Competitive pay • Medical, Dental and Vision Plans • Paid Holidays & PTO • 401(k) Retirement Plan with 4% match • Vehicle Purchase Discounts.