Lead Software Test Engineer - QA
Engineering | Hudson, OH | Full Time
Do you consistently find ways to automate every repeatable test? Do you have an eye for detail and love to break things? Do you want to contribute every day to the success of a small, growing, software company?
Streamlinx is seeking an excellent lead tester that thrives on creating great products. We are in the business of <need something marketing-catchy here – the one liner elevator pitch of what’s cool about Streamlinx>
- Results: Do you thrive in being a part of a scrum team to define and execute tests for code the developers create every day? Are you a team player who advocates with teammates to create strategic improvements to the products?
- Stable and robust: Are you fanatical about finding critical bugs and creating scenarios to demonstrate them? Do you have a deep understanding of software test for cloud-based/SaaS applications and the underlying technologies?
- Automation: Do you look at every repeatable task and think of a way to automate it? Can you look at a system and find all the ways to test it again, and again, and again?
- End-To-End: Do you have years of experience and always wanted to define, from the ground up, the best testing approaches and automation techniques? Do you like the idea of being “the go to person” for everything test in a small company?
Streamlinx uses up-to-date Java-based technologies: <list them here>. Prior test experience with those subjects is valuable, but all intelligent, enthusiastic, dedicated testers are welcome to apply. Prior experience with automated testing tools and the ability to bring best practices is a must.
Note: If your software flickers, sometimes crashes, or actually needs user-help files, then this job is not for you. If you're satisfied with only black-box testing, or if you aren’t truly bothered by an intermittent glitch, then this job is not for you.
However, if you want to make a difference in this world, then we want you!
- No offshoring
- Negligible travel
- Minimal meetings
- Casual dress
- Fully-paid employee benefits (health, dental, etc)
- Profitable, growing company
- Appreciative management