Systems Engineer -TS/SCI with Polygraph
Professional Services - Columbia, MD | Columbia, MD | Full Time
About Us: Engineers solving real-world problems
Everyday we support missions that matter with work across cloud infrastructure, cyber security and development operations (DevOps).
At Stratus, you will solve real-world problems, work amongst others who share your passions and feed your ambition. Our company was built by and is run by engineers who not only understand the importance of hiring those who are great at what they do, but also understand and grant the autonomy you need to achieve success. We give you the tools you need to enable your career.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have)
- An active US Federal Government Top Secret with polygraph clearance is required.
• Ability to understand and experience explaining technical subject matter to non-technical and highly technical audiences.
• Analyzes proposed capabilities, recommends COAs, and develops solutions to address areas of concern for shortfalls
• Develops concept papers, technical white papers, and related documentation detailing cyber security practices for implementation throughout DOD
• Analyzes user’s requirements, develops CONOPs documents, high-level system architectures, and system requirements specifications
• Create a positive client support experience and build relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution
• Assists in identifying and prioritizing requirements for capability development efforts
• Participates in analysis activities, identifies actions and coordinates actions across the team
• Organizes works to ensure tasking, projects, and assignments are completed according to deadlines
• Conducts briefings to a variety of audiences and conveys information in a clear and articulate manner
• Develops and delivers articulate and effective briefings/presentations on complex topics as applicable to assigned projects to any size audience that may include high-level decision makers
• Advises on the feasibility of potential future projects to the Government Program Manager
Nice to have:
• Possesses general knowledge and understanding of virtualization and cloud computing
• AWS experience preferred, but not mandatory. At a minimum, you should have an understanding/ knowledge of AWS.
What We Will Provide In Return:
- Excellent compensation, amazing benefits including top of the line BCBS PPO coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee premium and cover 90% of your dependent’s premium.
- 10% 401K employer contribution with no employee contribution required.
- Generous paid time off that includes sick, vacation and floating holidays as well as the ability to bank overtime hours for additional time off or extra compensation (must met additional criteria for cash-out).
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication via slack, internal messaging boards and email lists, our employee newsletter and an open door policy.
www.StratusSolutions.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.