Software Developer with TS/SCI and Polygraph
Professional Services - College Park, MD | College Park, MD | Full Time
Stratus Solutions, a small, privately owned IT consulting firm based out of Fulton, MD, is rapidly growing and seeking smart, creative software developers to work on providing software development services for a cutting edge telecommunications research laboratory. You will participate in highly visible software design and implementation tasks with direct mission impact. A successful candidate will integrated into a variety of tasks ranging from scripting, to standalone prototype development, to large product development for a variety of research lab automation needs.
Stratus invests in every employee by providing an incredible benefits package, competitive salaries, and continued education in emerging technologies.
What you could be doing:
- Automation for end-user Virtual Machine provisioning/de-provisioning (VMWare, OpenStack and Amazon AWS platforms)
- Automation for Active Directory security group manipulation
- Backend business logic for interaction with various 3rd party products
- Automated cloud and network provisioning
- Special data tracking and dissemination tool development
- Automated auditing and reporting
- Integration with JIRA Service Desk, Agile and Confluence products
- Top Secret ( with polygraph) Federal Government clearance is required.
- 1-5 years experience in software development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or IT-related field
- MVC Web Development
- Preferred: C# and Java
- Powershell Scripting
- SQL Database experience
- Experience with Visual Studio with TFS
- ASP.NET framework
- Understanding of virtualization (e.g. VMWare, OpenStack, Amazon AWS)
- Fundamentals of Active Directory and networking
- Strong familiarity with Linux and Windows platforms