Senior DevOps & Integration Developer - TS/SCI with Polygraph
Professional Services - College Park, MD | College Park, MD | Full Time
About Us: Engineers solving real-world problems
Everyday we support missions that matter with work across cloud infrastructure, cyber security and development operations (DevOps).
At Stratus, you will solve real-world problems, work amongst others who share your passions and feed your ambition. Our company was built by and is run by engineers who not only understand the importance of hiring those who are great at what they do, but also understand and grant the autonomy you need to achieve success. We give you the tools you need to enable your career.
What you will do: Provide software development and integration services for a cutting edge telecommunications research industry
We are seeking smart, creative software developers/DevOps engineers to provide software development & integration services for a cutting edge telecommunications research laboratory. You will participate in highly visible research projects with direct mission impact. A successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on many different tasks over a diverse set of projects. Tasks include: prototype development, integration, automation, and many more.
- Extensive Experience in C, C++, or Python
- Ability to Use Mark-up Languages (JSON, BSON, XML)
- Docker Builds and Deployments
- Experience with Version Control (Git)
- System Integration & Testing
- Source Code Version Control
- Top Secret ( with polygraph) Federal Government clearance is required.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment Tools (Jenkins, Maven, GitLab, CircleCI)
- Automation (Chef, Salt, Ansible, or Puppet)
- Ubuntu 16.04
What You Can Expect
- Machine Learning/Statistical Analysis
- Redis, RabbitMQ, Google Protocol Buffers, Neo4j
- Mobile Application on Android
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Robotics/RF Experience (Wifi, Bluetooth, GNURadio, RaspberryPi's, Ettus Radios)
- Analytic Development in Spark
- Background in Cyber Security
What We Will Provide In Return:
- Excellent compensation, amazing benefits including top of the line BCBS PPO coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee premium and cover 90% of your dependent’s premium.
- 10% 401K employer contribution with no employee contribution required.
- Generous paid time off that includes sick, vacation and floating holidays as well as the ability to bank overtime hours for additional time off or extra compensation (must met additional criteria for cash-out).
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication via slack, internal messaging boards and email lists, our employee newsletter and an open door policy.
www.StratusSolutions.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.