Professional Services | Fulton, MD | Full Time
About Us: Engineers solving real-world problems
Every day we support missions that matter with work across cloud infrastructure, cyber security and development operations (DevOps).
At Stratus, you will solve real-world problems, work amongst others who share your passions and feed your ambition. Our company was built by and is run by engineers who not only understand the importance of hiring those who are great at what they do, but also understand and grant the autonomy you need to achieve success. We give you the tools you need to "empower" your career.
Your Mission: Develop and implement the overall marketing and social media strategy for an IT company.
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to play a critical role in developing and implementing the overall marketing and social media strategy for a rapidly growing IT professional services company in Fulton, MD.
The marketing manager will spearhead and own all marketing and social media initiatives to help shape our brand and story. We are looking for a social media enthusiast who will stay on top of social media trends, own the day-to-day execution of all things social media related, and ensure consistency of messaging across all social channels.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Leverage internal and external influences to help share marketing messages in an authentic way
- Develop and maintain social media strategy and content (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc.)
- Work closely with Recruiting to enhance Stratus' recruitment marketing strategy, use creative content and new media to target candidates and create convincing messaging to attract them to Stratus
- Develop strategy for professional services and product marketing
- Create, consolidate and standardize all company collateral
- Create and manage company blog
- Collaborate with all departments for content creation
- B.S. in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or related field.
- 3-5 years in marketing , preferably within the IT field.
- Natural story teller who can capture our culture and effectively portray it to our audience.
- Creative thinker.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work and collaborate across a multi-faceted team.
- Due to the nature of the work performed, a US citizenship is required.
Nice to haves:
- Video and /or photography experience.
www.StratusSolutions.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.