Engineering Intern (Summer 2018)
Professional Services | Fulton, MD | Temporary
Are you a college senior or grad student who wants to be part of a young, modern, growing technology company?
We invest in every employee by providing an incredible benefits package, competitive salaries, and continued education in emerging technologies.
Due to the nature of the Federal contract for which this specific position will be assigned to, candidates are required to have US citizenship and be eligible for a U.S. Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related scientific or technical discipline
- Knowledge (through coursework or internships) of the software development cycle
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate project status, issues and resolutions in a team environment
Some tasks /technical projects you might be working on:
- Architect and automate the deployment of cloud infrastructure, Kubernetes clusters, and/or DevOps pipelines.
Everyday we support national security missions that matter with work across cloud infrastructure, cyber security and development operations (DevOps). At Stratus, you will feed your ambition, work amongst others who share your passions and enjoy truly meaningful work. We offer autonomy, encourage big ideas and provide the tools you need to cultivate your growth. Join our talented team that includes Cloud Engineers, Software Developers, Infrastructure Engineers and DevOps professionals and help us solve some of the most complex problems faced by both the public and private sector.