DevOps Software Developer - TS/SCI with Polygraph
Professional Services - College Park, MD | College Park, MD | Full Time
About Us: Engineers solving real-world problems
Everyday we support missions that matter with work across cloud infrastructure, cyber security and development operations (DevOps).
At Stratus, you will solve real-world problems, work amongst others who share your passions and feed your ambition. Our company was built by and is run by engineers who not only understand the importance of hiring those who are great at what they do, but also understand and grant the autonomy you need to achieve success. We give you the tools you need to enable your career.
What you will do: Work on a broad spectrum of technologies spanning a variety of dynamic projects.
This position exists at the juncture of software development, DevOps, and integration. It is a very unique role that will allow you to learn about, and use, a large number of different technologies. We're looking for a software "generalist" who is excited about working on a myriad of different projects related to signals analysis, sensor networks, mathematical models, and machine learning. If you're interested in working on a broad spectrum of technologies spanning a variety of different, dynamic projects, this role is for you!
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have)
- 3-5+ Years of Python/C/C++ Experience
- 1-2 Years of Docker Build & Deployment Experience
- 2+ Years Working with Git or Similar Version Control
- Developer-level Experience with Ubuntu
- Keen Sense for Integrating Different Prototype Together
- Desire to Work with and Learn MANY Different Technologies (GNU Radio, RaspberryPi, TensorFlow, RabbitMQ, Google Protocol Buffers, Potly, Bokeh, NumPy/SciPy, and many more!)
- Ability to Quickly Learn new Frameworks and Languages
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret ( with polygraph) Federal Government clearance is required.
Nice to haves:
- Database Experience with Redis or PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Wireless Protocols such as Wi-fi and Bluetooth
- Integration/CI Experience using Jenkins
What We Will Provide In Return:
- Excellent compensation, amazing benefits including top of the line BCBS PPO coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee premium and cover 90% of your dependent’s premium.
- 10% 401K employer contribution with no employee contribution required.
- Generous paid time off that includes sick, vacation and floating holidays as well as the ability to bank overtime hours for additional time off or extra compensation (must met additional criteria for cash-out).
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication via slack, internal messaging boards and email lists, our employee newsletter and an open door policy.
www.StratusSolutions.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.