Professional Services | Fulton, MD | Full Time
About Us: Engineers solving real-world problems
Everyday we support missions that matter with work across cloud infrastructure, cyber security and development operations (DevOps).
At Stratus, you will solve real-world problems, work amongst others who share your passions and feed your ambition. Our company was built by and is run by engineers who not only understand the importance of hiring those who are great at what they do, but also understand and grant the autonomy you need to achieve success. We give you the tools you need to enable your career.
Deploy and manage a multi-cloud DevOps environment which enables the team to deliver a Cloud Management tool.
You will excel in this role if you are:
Well-rounded: You will need to bring in-depth experience across multiple technologies including scripting, development/test/QA tools, cloud, container, and orchestration tools, Linux and Windows operating systems, networking, security and automation.
Eager: You want to continually learn new things and work with new technologies.
Agile: Able to work as part of small team working together to develop a solution for both commercial and government customers.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Expertise with Linux configuration and system administration.
- Expertise with AWS architectures, capabilities, and services.
- Experience with host and cloud orchestrations tools such as Ansible, Salt Stack, Chef, Puppet, or Terraform.
- Experience with configuring and deploying containers.
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLabs, or Jenkins.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Process oriented with great documentation skills.
- US Citizenship is REQUIRED for this position.
Preferred but not required:
- AWS Solutions Architect, Developer, or SysOps Administrator Associate Certification
- Experience with Azure cloud services
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell or Python.
- Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes.
- BS in Computer Science, IT, IS, or equivalent area of technical study.
What We Will Provide In Return:
- Excellent compensation, amazing benefits including top of the line BCBS PPO coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee premium and cover 90% of your dependent’s premium.
- 10% 401K employer contribution with no employee contribution required.
- Generous paid time off that includes sick, vacation and floating holidays as well as the ability to bank overtime hours for additional time off or extra compensation (must met additional criteria for cash-out).
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication via slack, internal messaging boards and email lists, our employee newsletter and an open door policy.
www.StratusSolutions.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.