HR and Administration Manager
Operations | Sherman Oaks, CA | Full Time
PROFESSIONAL / TECHNOLOGY COMPANY in Sherman Oaks, CA
We have an exciting role for a top-notch “hands-on” professional who is an expert in human resources and operation administration. We are a small/medium-sized professional and technology company geared for expansion. This is a Manager role but will be an individual contributor for now..
- Recruiting and staffing managing and executing the full cycle of the hiring process
- Organizational departmental planning
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees
- Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment and training
- Policy development and documentation
- Employee relations
- Company-wide committee facilitation
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Performance review and appraisal
- Employee services and counseling
- Time monitoring
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Rewards, recognition and retention
- High-performance culture, quality, productivity
- Organization development
- Company events
- Work environment and office administration
- Projects assigned by the direct supervisor
- At least 5 years as a HR Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA a plus)
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, employee relations, safety, employee engagement and development.
- Good written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop HR as a department.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs, reward and recognition and employee retention.
- Excellent organizational and management skills.
- ONLY those with experience in BOTH Human Resources and Operation Administration need apply. Only local candidates will be entertained.
- Salary depends on skills and experience. We offer competitive salary and bonus with benefits package that includes vacation, sick, health insurance, 401k with company match.