Marketing | San Mateo, CA | Full Time
Own visual design at a venture-backed startup, and help lead an emerging brand with beautiful interactions and experiences.
From concept to implementation, your approach is thoughtful in both digital media and in print. You love a challenge, have an eye for detail, work well in a team, and pride yourself on your ability to balance design sensibility and business purpose.
Stormpath provides developers with User Security and Management tools that power authentication, access control and password security via API. With workflow automations, user directory hosting, group and role management, and RBAC, any developer can deploy robust user management in minutes. We support PHP, Ruby, Java, and Apache Shiro, the leading Java Security Framework, and post actively to GitHub.
- Apply your exceptional design talents to diverse content and media, from digital to print
- Design a wide-range of marketing and product assets, including wireframes, prototypes, icons, presentations and marketing materials
- Lead design projects under the supervision of the VP of Marketing and CTO
- Demonstrate keen problem solving skills and versatility - you look at “green field” design challenges and roar in their faces
- Carry our brand across projects to ensure Stormpath means one thing to everyone
- Schedule, produce and deliver projects on time and to high quality standards. You’re a baller when it comes to work management.
- Be the owner of the Stormpath brand, acting as keymaster to the style guide and always looking for ways to make Stormpath more intuitive and attractive
- Connect with our users and community to gather insights and design concepts
- Build and contribute to Stormpath’s reputation, growth, culture and success
- At least 2+ years of web/graphic design experience
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or equivalent degree/experience
- Portfolio showcasing a variety of work (online portfolios only)
- Expert knowledge of branding, visual design principles, typography, human factors, user-centered design processes, and web technology standards and trends
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to work independently, as well collaboratively with other team members
- Thorough understanding of printing, print production, and digital production
- MUST have US work authorization. US Citizen or Resident
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Understanding of user experience and information architecture