WMS Systems Expert
Supply Chain | Columbus, OH | Full Time
Your challenges, should you choose to accept them:
- Actively managing systems and network issues as they relate to the Accellos 3PL WMS.
- Setup new user services.
- Administer and support Accellos systems.
- Work with onsite warehouse staff to configure Accellos systems to support warehouse initiatives.
- Work with our product team to productize our WMS solution for our clients Primary support of core WMS Systems, to include configuration, testing, and deployment of configurations to core WMS systems to support new and existing clients, core system upgrades and custom development within the WMS environment.
- Onboard new clients into the WMS infrastructure. Support and troubleshoot RF gun infrastructure. Work with Warehouse support staff to ensure proper maintenance of inventory as needed.
Stonecrop Technologies is a wireless Systems Integrator that provides state-of- the-art wireless network deployment software and services to cellular carriers and governmental entities.
Since 2001, Stonecrop has transformed cellular and microwave deployments through a system of coordinated tools and processes that align design, supply chain, and installation. Working at a national level, Stonecrop delivers solutions by speeding the build and upgrade of carrier networks, and improving performance.
This unique opportunity is the dream-job for a WMS Expert who thrives on solving problems and improving processes, working with both our Software Product team and our Operations team.
To be successful, you must already have:
- Strong Integration knowledge in WMS systems,
- Accellos HighJump WMS 3PL experience desired.
- Proven track record in providing superior production support.
- Ability to create and maintain documentation such as functional specifications, process flows, etc.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, both written and verbal and active listening traits
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer Service/relationship focus Be proactive; ability to catch issues before failures
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, and Life/LTD coverage.