We need an office hero!
Administration | Petaluma, CA | Full Time
We need an office hero!
Do you enjoy taking care of a group of needy individuals who work long hours, are often hungry, and have little time to tend to their personal affairs? This job is PERFECT for you!
We kid....a little. Our growing tech company, located in the Foundry Wharf in Petaluma, needs an Office Manager to anticipate our needs in advance of us knowing we have them. The fridge needs stocking, the bills need paying, parties need planning, the coffee needs making, someone needs to make sure the housekeeping service has emptied the trash and there are a thousand other little things that need to be done around here. If you find personal fulfillment in getting things done and checking them off of your list, this could very well be your dream job.
This position is 50% office manager and 50% professional/personal assistant to the executive team. You need to have basic knowledge with Microsoft Outlook, enthusiastic and highly organized. Must be open to working with really cool people in a very low key, high energy environment.
The boring job details are available below.
Stonecrop Technologies is a wireless Systems Integrator that provides state-of- the-art wireless network deployment software and services to cellular carriers and governmental entities.
Since 2001, Stonecrop has transformed cellular and microwave deployments through a system of coordinated tools and processes that align design, supply chain, and installation. Working at a national level, Stonecrop delivers solutions by speeding the build and upgrade of carrier networks, and improving performance.
- The office manager position is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, kitchen and general office supply purchasing requests and facilities.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment.
- Responsible for arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings.
- Schedules meetings and interviews for executive team
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image. Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the company.
- Inventory and purchasing of staff kitchen and office supplies, including food and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Experience with Outlook
Our office environment is casual (jeans and a t-shirt) and we seek the right candidate to keep up with our “start-up” energy. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage.