Warehouse Training Specialist
Operations | Grove City, Ohio | Full Time
Stonecrop Technologies is a wireless Systems Integrator that provides state-of- the-art wireless network deployment software and services to cellular carriers and governmental entities.
Since 2001, Stonecrop has transformed cellular and microwave deployments through a system of coordinated tools and processes that align design, supply chain, and installation. Working at a national level, Stonecrop delivers solutions by speeding the build and upgrade of carrier networks, and improving performance.
Stonecrop Technologies seeks a highly motivated individual to join our Columbus, Ohio Distribution Center and to contribute to the success of the entire warehouse operations.
This position is responsible for delivering training content to production and staff employees. The position requires excellent communication skills and technology training experience to deliver instructor-led classroom training to various job positions and education levels.
- Working knowledge of WMS Systems - Bonus Points for Accellos/High Jump
- Understanding warehouse operation functions – Receiving, Put Away, Pick, Kit, Pack and Ship
- Working knowledge of Barcode scanning devices and printers
- Expert proficiency with use of Microsoft Office including Power Point presentations
- Dynamic presentation skills that elicit audience engagement and participation
- Must have excellent time management skills, communication skills; oral, written, and listening, strong problem-solving skills and be able to interact effectively with customers in various environments
- Ability to effectively communicate with all education and organization levels
- Willing to take either a lead role in training (typical) or supporting role, depending upon the material type and subject expertise level
- Facilitation experience
- Technical experience pertaining to the of use web-based meetings, e.g., join.me (preferred), WebEx, GoToMeeting, etc.
- Must be comfortable presenting to moderate sized groups (up to 30 people)
- Experience with workshop format training
- Understanding of project management and workshop format training.
- Technical Training certification a plus
We offer competitive medical, dental, vision and wellness benefits that give you choices and a 401(k) plan to help you reach your ultimate retirement goals.