Vice President of Operations
Operations | Garland, TX | Full Time
Stonecrop Technologies is looking for an industry disruptor. As a telecom innovator, our company is focused on improving the speed and methods of developing and building communications networks. Through deep engineering and supply chain expertise, and a technology-driven business model, we are dramatically reducing the cost to build the networks of the future.
The Vice President of Operations, reporting to the CEO, will provide functional leadership to the supply chain, engineering and account management teams. You will motivate, inspire, and work alongside your teams to guide and accelerate a steep growth curve.
We are an established company with a start-up culture; successful because we know how to shake things up, ask the difficult questions, and collaborate with our clients to break industry paradigms. Our employees embody our company values: teamwork, innovation, and self-directed initiative.
We seek a broadly developed and strategically-minded executive who has proven experience leading a world class operations organization. The VP-Ops will continue the infusion of Lean management practices, data-driven decision making, and entrepreneurial mindset into all facets of operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Engage with C-level staff to formulate and execute company strategy
- Embody and nurture an entrepreneurial approach to operational growth, driven by Agile principles and the development of autonomous teams
- Scale teams and infrastructure to support rapid business growth
- Drive decisions regarding overall engineering, account management, manufacturing and supply chain priorities, allocation of talent and finances, value of proposed projects, and effectiveness of manufacturing and supply chain performance
- Establish metrics consistent with the company’s business objectives for innovation, quality and delivery
- Cultivate and maintain external relationships with key customers; develop strategies to monitor and identify future market trends
The most critical success factors for this position are a candidate’s ability to be innovative, flexible, and regularly switch between strategic and tactical objectives. Our company prides itself on constant adaption to rapidly changing needs of our customers and the technology landscape. We run hard, and wouldn’t have it any other way.
- 15+ years operational experience
- 10+ years executive P&L management
- Track record of positive customer account relationships
- Experience managing an organization of 200+ staff
- MBA preferred
We offer competitive medical, dental, vision and wellness benefits that give you choices and a 401(k) plan to help you reach your ultimate retirement goals.