Telecommunications Cabinet & Router Technician
Commissioning | Garland, TX | Temp to Perm
Telecommunications Cabinet Technician
A recognized leader in transforming cellular and microwave deployments, we deliver software and supply chain solutions that have revolutionized the build and upgrade of carrier networks. Using ingenuity and skill, you will be a “go-to” resource for networking & systems engineering installation. This is an all in “hands on” position where focus on system setup and functioning to best of their ability within design, qualifications, and security specifications.
Join a company that encourages peer collaboration and diverse expertise. We hire heavyweight talent to drive our mission for relentless innovation to improve performance. This is a great opportunity to join a cutting-edge company and have an impact on a rapidly growing business.
Check out www.stonecroptech.com for a visual of our state of the art Distribution Center in Garland, Texas and more insight on how Stonecrop Technologies innovates, creates, and collaborates
What you’ll be working on:
- Installing Telecom gear (Ericsson, Nokia, Samsung) into Cabinets for deployment
- RAN Equipment configuration and commissioning
- Equipment and Cabinet cabling (DC Power, Grounding, Fiber, and Data)
- Router installation and testing
- RAN/RF component testing and kitting
- Producing and providing project Closeout photos and documentation
- Flexibility with occasionally scheduled projects during afterhours and/or weekends.
Why you’re the person for the job:
- You have experience with major Telecom OEM RAN HW installation and/or commissioning
- You make multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment with various degrees of complexity look easy and exciting
- You thrive in working within a team
- Eager to stay on the front edge of technology deployment
- You’re a self-starter, one who takes initiative and doesn’t shy away from proposing new concepts
- Deadlines are not a problem; time management is mastered
- OEM training, certification, or relevant experience with Ericsson, Nokia, and/or Samsung
- 2 years of Telecom equipment deployment experience
- Knowledgeable of the most current Telecom technologies
- Knowledge of CAT5e / 6 Ethernet cabling requirements.
- Working knowledge of computers, Microsoft Windows, Excel, and Word
- Firm understanding of RAN Telecom infrastructure and deployments
This position is temp to hire. The hourly rate for is $18.00 per hour
The position is currently based out of a 30,000-square foot Warehouse space in Grapevine, Texas. Physical capability of standing, and walking for long periods of time and lifting up to 50lbs is expected.