STA (Samsung) RAN Engineer/Field Engineer
Manufacturing Engineering | Columbus, OH | Full Time
Have you been working in RAN Configuration Engineering? Do you love the work, but hate the travel, weather, and time away from your family?
Stonecrop Technologies has opportunities available in a climate controlled environment working with a team that is revolutionizing telecommunications deployment.
Since 2001, Stonecrop has transformed cellular and microwave deployments through a system of coordinated tools and processes that align design, supply chain, and installation. Working at a national level, Stonecrop delivers solutions by speeding the build and upgrade of carrier networks, and improving performance.
Join a team of innovators, changing the way we think about RAN integration in a significant way.
What you will be working on:
- Testing , Validation and Troubleshooting products in the LAB.
- Executing test cases and troubleshooting issues in the RAN environment in the lab.
- Testing and Troubleshooting with Samsung, Nokia/ALU RAN Products
- Feature Testing (Card deletin, RET verification, IP ping tests, setup test scenarios).
- Sftware updates / Firmware loading / SFTP and IP Protocols (download / apply / commit).
- Service alert implementatin (system changes / checks, etc.).
- Microsoft Office Suites, MOP interpretation and creation.
- Assist in correction installation and update MOPs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Engineering or related field Experience
- LSMR, OMT or BTS Management Experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Samsung is a must
- Solid technical background in LTE Mobile Radio Systems.
- Working knowledge of Nokia LTE RAN product platforms and Services.
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, works under minimal supervision and can direct work through others effectively
Skilled at troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Dynamite Team, "Start up" energy, fun company.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Life, LTD, and AD&D coverage as well as a matching 401(k).